Posted on : 10th February 2018
How It works…
You may be asking yourself how the whole milk delivery service works. So here I will explain everything and should you require any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Firstly sign yourself up on the registration page. Once all your details have been filled in, you will receive an email asking you to click on a link to confirm your email address (don’t worry this link is completely secure.) You may find that this email works its way into your junk or spam folder so check there and then add email@example.com to your safe senders or contacts list.
Once you have confirmed your email address one of our office staff will contact you just to go through a few details before setting up your account and activating you. We do require a £10 payment to be made into your account BEFORE your first delivery (as we don’t run a credit check on our customers we require this deposit). After this we leave the rest up to you. Click on the “regular order” tab and set up a weekly order. Click on the “deliveries” tab to enter one off changes to specific dates. Click on the “make payment” tab to pay your bill via Sage Pay. Click “holidays” to enter your holiday stop and start dates (remember you WONT get milk on the stop date and you WILL get milk on the restart date). Click on “statements” to see your account invoices (invoices for the current week are generated on SATURDAY MORNING, if you are looking mid week the amount shown DOES NOT include the current weeks deliveries). Finally click on the “products” tab to see our vast range of fresh produce. Orders may be changed up to 12 o’clock at night with the exception of products that require time to order such as organic milks and bread. Deliveries are made between 1:30am and 8am (dependant on your location) you do not need to be there to accept deliveries, however we do require somewhere secure to either hide the products or safely store them for you (let us know if you have specific instructions for this). Different rounds deliver on different days however on the whole we offer a full five date delivery service (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday).
When our staff first contact you, they will confirm with you your preferred payment method, below are all the terms we use, explained in full.
New customers are now required to pay via Monthly Direct Debit, we have ceased most of our doorstep collecting and unless there is a reason that a DD can not be set up, Monthly Direct Debit will be your payment method.
- Fortnightly Collect – As it says on the tin. We will visit your property once a fortnight on a Thursday evening between 4:30pm and 7:30pm and collect cash or cheques for milk delivered in the previous two weeks.
- Monthly Paper – On the first Saturday of each month you will receive a monthly invoice through your letter box for all deliveries in the last 4 or 5 weeks. We ask that you try and clear this invoice within 7 days however we do allow up to 14 days for payment to be made. You can pay via bank transfer (known as BACS), over the telephone with your debit card or post a cheque to our postal address.
- Monthly Email – Much the same as above, only the invoice wont come through your letter box, it will come to your email address. We recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders or contacts list to avoid this email falling into your spam or junk folder.
- Monthly Direct Debit – You will receive an email or paper invoice on the first Saturday of each month. You then have five working days to look through the invoice and ensure that you are happy with all the information, we will automatically request the amount on the invoice from your account the Friday proceeding the date on the invoice. To set up as a Direct Debit payer you MUST fill in a DD Mandate form, sign it and return it.
- Online YourMoo – Our website is brilliant, it allows complete management of your account and even includes a payment method. If you intend to pay via the website, you will receive an email each month with a link directly to pay your bill. Click this link, check the amount and enter your card details much like any other online retailer. You will be able to see within hours your payment show up on your account and you can keep track of everything at your own pace. Remember monthly invoices must be cleared within 14 days at the latest. Should you fail to do so deliveries pay be stopped without warning and your details may be passed on to our collections company.
Luckett’s Dairy reserves the right to refuse any customer a monthly credit account and may on occasion require payment upfront for deliveries. Credit is supplied on a customer to customer basis and may also be revoked at any time and the full balance requested immediately.